Monday, January 18, 2010

Squirrel food?

This morning my building maintenance guy was here with his finite wisdom---he plugged up a hole a squirrel was getting in-without making sure the squirrel was out at the time--I had nothing to do with this-the tenant that shares the attic did---





We have access doors to the attic-





my plan is to lure teh squirrel out---and then through the front door-





what kind of food should I useSquirrel food?
I live down South and we are overun with Squirrels all over the South and East Texas too. A Squirrell will eat anything. It will nibble and eat bread and pecans and all kinds of nuts and it will eat anything and everything and they are destructive little animals. There have been rare cases of the animal being caught with rabies and because it was rabid it was killed. I think you should call Animal Control or Animal Rescue to have someone catch it for you. It can bite too.Squirrel food?
Cracked corn.
Peanut butter, perhaps best in a rented Hav-a-hart trap
Nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment