Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Do you put out scraps of food for the birds and squirrels?

Not scraps. I spend a little fortune on the birds and animals. Many hunt wild animals. The areas they live in are being taken over for developments. They are shoved aside and grossly mistreated by so many people.


I feed them. With ninty-nine percent of the people against them, at least they have a few friends.Do you put out scraps of food for the birds and squirrels?
I regularly put out bread for the squirrels, but stopped for about a month. A fat gray squirrel was chasing all the others away and fighting with them for a scrap of bread. I'll start throwing bread out once this fat, ferocious squirrel relocates!Do you put out scraps of food for the birds and squirrels?
Only if you want unwanted pests. And, the wrong type of scraps can harm or kill them. Make sure you inquire on the internet what type of food the specific animal/s eat.
Never I don't like pests

No comments:

Post a Comment