Monday, January 18, 2010

Do you think squirrels ever go into other squirrels nests and steal their food out for themselves?

it would be alot less foraging for them and they'd have more time to playDo you think squirrels ever go into other squirrels nests and steal their food out for themselves?
Looking back into the misty remembrances of my youth I recall a show called Wild Kingdom.


If I'm remembering Wild Kingdom correctly, squirrels (and other rodents, one presumes) will indeed swipe unprotected edibles from each other.


Not because they're mean, but because all they know is they found a cache of unprotected tasty treats.





Or, maybe they're mean. It's not like I have insightful acquaintances with squirrels.Do you think squirrels ever go into other squirrels nests and steal their food out for themselves?
Probably so. Rotten little bastages!
Maybe, that's why you see them scattering around with their cheeks all puffed up. They look pretty cute..
I hate squirrels they are so pesky climbing all over the roof of my house and just look at you like so what do you want.
Squirrels don't have nests
Probably

No comments:

Post a Comment