Monday, January 18, 2010

Squirrel Food?

Why are squirrels so cuteSquirrel Food?
LOL, I like squirrels too. My girlfriend and I feed 4 squirrels when we go to the park. Funny thing is that they know us so when they see our car, they came right over, lol. We feed them peanuts.Squirrel Food?
They just are


nuts
their tails
So people don't eat them.
the centers of coconuts,bananas,mangoes,nanchis,almonds ,all kinds of nuts ,and sometimes they rob nests for eggs


there are really tree rats and eat the same as rats


they also like bread
Nuts


Acorns


and things that come off trees.
animals are cute in general because they take themselves seriously and yet they have nothing important to do.
Squirrels make good food, I prefer them fried with brown gravy.......Nuf Said
They aren't when they run their forelegs in my birdhouses reaching for the eggs or new hatchlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment