Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Do squirrels share there food?

yeah i've seen it happen. We have lots of trees where I live and there are 3 squirrels I see come and go. They eat food from the same tree together so, am guessing thats sharingDo squirrels share there food?
I have a 2 acre animal sanctuary and all the animals eat side by side without fighting. They know I put out plenty of food for everyone. So yes they do share if you place enough out that all can know there will be some for everyone. Last night the possums was eating along side of the raccoons. They were not fighting. It is amazing to watch them. I have had the skunks eat along side the possums and coons before. They all share.Do squirrels share there food?
Well ive seen my squirrels (envirament) and theres two but they NEVA seen to want to share!!! Its like there in a race and try to see who gets the most nuts from the birdhouse!?!!!!


One day i looked outside my window, and saw two squirrels chasing eachother in circles, can u imagine that!?!?!? (the ones i was just talking about)
No. They actually fight over it. Some store it in their pouches for safe keeping and hide it in their dens.





Their favorite of all is walnuts and unsalted peanuts.
maybe, i mean they have a family, and sometimes friends..... so maybe they do. maybe they dont. they do seem kinda selfish when it comes to there food though.
With their babies,yes. With other squirrels, i doubt it because their really stingy.
Not intentionally, yet they do forgwet where they hid it sometimes. The little critters like to bury Walnuts in my flower pots. I end up growing walnut trees.
Yeah they love bitting each otheres nuts :P
THESE NUTTS ARE MINE AND NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE THEM...That's unless if I want them to have them... :P
Not that I've ever seen.
why do u think u would find that thing tasty which squirrels eat.
i dont no ask them . x
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment